FastTRACK Installation Specialist Certification Program—On-Demand
This course includes eight recorded webinars tailored to suit your needs in a natural progression. Study and pass the test and you will be a Window Fashion Certified Professional Installation Specialist. This program offers an easy, affordable and speedy way to market yourself as the go-to Certified Installation Specialist in your area.
Throughout the eight sessions, you’ll learn…
- Class #1 - How to measure and taking notes accurately—learn the basic lingo, differences between IB and OB mount. How to make templates, creating a system to recording your notes. Also learn how to communicate with workrooms, designers and large national accounts.
- Class #2 - Basic installation of hard treatments—Learn the basic concepts and develop a system to efficiently install hard window treatments. What tools you must have in your tool bag. Overcome challenging windows and basic repairs.
- Class #3 - Plantation Shutters 101—Learn the terminology used in the industry so you can communicate with suppliers, designers and other installers. Also learn the basic frame configuration and installation techniques to get you started in this intimidating and yet very lucrative area of our industry.
- Class #4 - Drapes & Soft Treatments—Learn the basic concepts in the soft treatment part of the industry. From measuring to installing and dressing drapes and soft treatments. The field is enormous and promising as the veteran installers are aging and our industry is in desperate need of new blood.
- Class #5 - Motorization 101—In this class you will learn basic concepts, goods and bads of different power sources and how to suggest the best way to power shades in existing homes and new constructions. This is a new and growing area of the industry and most dealers are still afraid of offering automated treatments to their clients. So, you will have a lot of work coming your way.
- Class #6 - What’s in my tool bag? Inside the installer’s van—In this class, I share the basic tools I carry on my installs and why. Also, you will have a look inside my working van to give you an idea of possible configurations to setup yours.
- Class #7 - Tricks to The Trade—I share 15 years of installations do’s and don’t with you. Thru my hard-learned lessons, you will avoid costly mistakes and will also offer some priceless tips and techniques to help you perform your window treatment installations like a seasoned installer.
- Class #8 - Where do I start?—Now that you have the basic knowledge to start your business or take your existing business to the next level, how do you get there? In this class, I will show how to be organized in the office, how to collect money efficiently and also how to promote your business.
You will receive:
- Eight recorded lessons—1 to 1.5 hours each
- WFCP Installation Specialist Certification Test ($175.00 value)
- Free subscription to Window Fashion VISION magazine
- Regular electronic news and information from Window Fashion VISION magazine
And upon passing the certification test, you will receive:
- WFCP Installation Specialist Certification certificate
- WFCP Appellation—WFCP Installation Specialist
- Press release template to share your success
- Recognition in Window Fashion VISION magazine.
- Complimentary subscription to Window Fashion VISION magazine.
- Complimentary access to the show floor at the next annual International Window Coverings EXPO live or virtual event.
- Preferred pricing on select live and virtual events,
- Discounted pricing to enter the annual VISION Design and Workroom competitions
- And more…